Take back control of your yard!
Your home is your personal sanctuary, your refuge from the world. You have worked hard to create an environment for your family to enjoy.
When you want to take pleasure in your own yard, you deserve to do so in complete comfort.
We provide two types of service for mosquitos:
- Special Occasion Treatments: Special occasions like weddings, graduation parties, and family reunions are exciting times to be outdoors with friends and family. If your special occasion is to take place outdoors, we can fog the area 24 hours prior to the event to help control mosquitos (weather permitting).
- Automatic Insect Misting: You should be able to enjoy your yard without being at the mercy of annoying insects and their painful bites. Fortunately, a mosquito misting system prevents such discomforts. This revolutionary automatic insect misting system effectively puts an end to mosquitoes and other biting insects from your yard.
How it works
- Step 1 – Yard inspection. An inspection of the area you want protected from mosquitos is the first step in determining if a misting system is right for you. This inspection will allow the technician to design a system that is sized appropriately for your yard.
- Step 2 – Choose your system (Tankless or Drum-Based). You can choose from two kinds of systems. We will recommend the one that works best for your yard and budget.
The tankless system is an innovation in backyard mosquito control. Friendlier to consumers, it offers more flexibility and control over the products that are misted. The insecticide concentrate is supplied in a cartridge with a cap that snaps in. Each time the system is activated, the unit precisely mixes a fresh batch of diluted insecticide from the botanical concentrate contained in the snap-in cartridge.
It’s easy to tailor the amount of active ingredient necessary to gain control over mosquitoes and other annoying insects while using the least amount of insecticide. Meanwhile, it’s small enough to be placed anywhere in your backyard.
Don’t let the fifty five gallon drum in the traditional unit fool you: this system has been engineered with the same quality and attention to detail that goes into the tankless system. A molded plastic enclosure and soft waterproof cover provide weather tough protection for the system’s proprietary controller and other components. Before each programmed mist, an agitation cycle is activated to keep the insecticide solution well-mixed, ensuring that the concentration of the first mist is the same as the last.
- Step 3 – Receive an estimate. We will provide an estimate for installing a complete system. Once you accept the proposal, you will need to provide a down payment and schedule an installation date. You will be required to call the diggers hotline to mark your yard before the installation date.
- Step 4 – Professional installation. The Bug Blaster has been certified and trained to design and install misting systems. Our techniques will provide a shield that is practically invisible yet completely effective in protecting your backyard and patio. We have a thorough knowledge of all the equipment and available insecticides, along with direct access to manufacturer expertise if needed. Installation typically takes 1-3 days, depending on the size of your system.
The Misting System Performance Service is our maintenance service for the misting systems. Though most misting systems are durable and stand up to all kinds of weather elements, it is still important to provide proper preventative maintenance to get the most out of your investment. The Bug Blaster offers full service, keeping your system running in the spring and protecting it in the winter.
Our Misting Performance Service includes the following:
- Complete winterization to properly shut down and store your unit and to protect your lines and nozzles from freezing
- Spring start-up service, which includes re-installing the unit, filling the system, cleaning and testing for effective operation and performance